ArtificialAiming

ArtificialAiming (https://www.artificialaiming.net/forum/forum_index.php)
-   Non-hack related (https://www.artificialaiming.net/forum/non-hack-related/)
-   -   Titanfall's Anticheat Is Now Being Enforced (https://www.artificialaiming.net/forum/non-hack-related/86647-titanfalls-anticheat-now-being-enforced.html)

MoonShadow 2014-03-26 21:29

Titanfall's Anticheat Is Now Being Enforced

Read this awe some article.
I had to lol at

Q.) So what happens if I get banned?
A.) Great news: you get to keep playing Titanfall! Less-great news: you only get to play with other cheaters. You can play with other banned players in something that will resemble the Wimbledon of aimbot contests. Hopefully the aimbot cheat you paid for really is the best, or these all-cheater matches could be frustrating for you. Good luck.

Article can be found here : http://www.titanfall.com/news/we-hat...much-as-you-do

vertigo9 2014-03-26 21:45

oh fuck please yes! the cheater league.... full rage lol

forbs11811 2014-03-26 22:32

Sounds great but I think its a way for them to monitor confirmed cheaters using FF. This could end up making FF stronger in some ways for titan fall.

Ethreus 2014-03-27 00:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by forbs11811 (Post 617273)
Sounds great but I think its a way for them to monitor confirmed cheaters using FF. This could end up making FF stronger in some ways for titan fall.

I was thinking the same thing.

On the one hand, it means you can cheat your ass off and not worry about having to plop down another $60 just to play the game.

On the other hand it means Respawn/Fairfight basically have an enclosed reference environment where it's all but guaranteed everyone will be cheating (You'll pretty much have to cheat to have even a snowball's chance in hell of scoring a kill).

They will wind up with a practically limitless reference pool of statistical data to further improve the anti-cheat... which could make things tougher for other games that currently or may someday use Fairfight.

For a statistics-based anti-cheat such as Fairfight, the trove of data that such a "cheaters league" could provide may be the equivalent of a nuclear bomb in the cheating arms race.

It may one day mean that aimbots could be no better than the aim-assist found on Xbox without being relegated to the cheaters' league... and similar watering-down of other cheats.

It would pretty much mean cheats would eventually be statistically indistinguishable from slightly-above-moderate legit play...

nocturnal 2014-03-27 01:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ethreus (Post 617326)
They will wind up with a practically limitless reference pool of statistical data to further improve the anti-cheat... which could make things tougher for other games that currently or may someday use Fairfight.

For a statistics-based anti-cheat such as Fairfight, the trove of data that such a "cheaters league" could provide may be the equivalent of a nuclear bomb in the cheating arms race.

I feel just the opposite, because when you have cheater against there is no control group. So any stats they get from cheater vs. cheater is useless.

Maddok 2014-03-27 01:19

NOT sure,but it could be dangerous...
they know every1 is cheating/using 3rd Party tools.

so they TRACK informations,and maybe CHEATER get in trouble on normal Server
(NOT BANNED Players)

Doober 2014-03-27 13:41

http://www.reddit.com/r/titanfall/co...ite_about_the/

MoonShadow 2014-03-27 14:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doober (Post 617524)

Ah nice article Doober. :)

Haruhi 2014-03-27 15:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ethreus (Post 617326)

Yes and no.

Yes, if they keep tracking banned players, they can benefit their so called PlayStat system and rule maker. (2 systems GameBlocks uses to ban accounts)
They can fill up certain models with data to improve catching cheaters.

But take in mind that the ArtificialAiming cheat is so configurable that FairFight needs eons of data to be potentially lethal against ArtificialAiming.
A game life cycle isn't eons. Better invest in quantum computing EA.

That said, I never got FairFight banned on Warz,
I have an 700 skill/700 hour Battlefield 4 account rank 120 with a 2nd 200 hour test account also both never banned by FairFight,
Lastly im testing FireFall no bans here.

Why? How? Because I restrict myself. I limit my aimbot, change settings often and won't get caught.
But does that make cheating worth it? Yes it does, absolutely! I still own the server, I'm still Nr.1 the downside of this all is you cannot dominate the server - what people see as rage hacking (breaking the gameplay) - any longer.

But that doesn't mean cheating has become useless, you still retain the 'edge'.

The best part of it, FairFight cannot detect cheats meaning our cheat is undetectable.

not-DANNYonPC 2014-03-27 15:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doober (Post 617524)

How did you even find that lol

@Haruhi,
Atleast it stopped the KFC steam style ragecheating for a part (and the 12 year olds who have no idea what they do)

But it seems like Fairfight works better to catch glitchers on metro then finding the paid cheats