ArtificialAiming

ArtificialAiming (https://www.artificialaiming.net/forum/forum_index.php)
-   Non-hack related (https://www.artificialaiming.net/forum/non-hack-related/)
-   -   Titanfall's Anticheat Is Now Being Enforced (https://www.artificialaiming.net/forum/non-hack-related/86647-titanfalls-anticheat-now-being-enforced.html)

Haruhi 2014-03-27 15:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by not-DANNYonPC (Post 617565)
How did you even find that lol

We have several systems that makes us able to be aware of everything.

Quote:

Originally Posted by not-DANNYonPC (Post 617565)
@Haruhi,
Atleast it stopped the KFC steam style ragecheating for a part (and the 12 year olds who have no idea what they do)

But it seems like Fairfight works better to catch glitchers on metro then finding the paid cheats

It stopped the ragecheating. But how many times have you been actually in a BF3 round with a rage cheater?
99% of the cheaters use it for the edge.

not-DANNYonPC 2014-03-27 15:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haruhi (Post 617570)
We have several systems that makes us able to be aware of everything.

It stopped the ragecheating. But how many times have you been actually in a BF3 round with a rage cheater?
99% of the cheaters use it for the edge.

True

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Haruhi 2014-03-27 15:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by not-DANNYonPC (Post 617572)
True

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

We have a Dutch word for this kinda stuff.
"symboolpolitiek" meaning just a rule or law to make a political party look strong and able.

forbs11811 2014-03-27 17:28

Holy shit he quoted me :D

But yeah, FF will never be capable of taking away our edge and never capable of detecting the cheat.

Haruhi 2014-03-27 17:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by forbs11811 (Post 617615)
Holy shit he quoted me :D

:D

It's funny to see that in our private forums, people are discussing now how to get banned asap.
Just to get in that cheater pool, lol.

forbs11811 2014-03-27 18:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haruhi (Post 617620)

It's funny to see that in our private forums, people are discussing now how to get banned asap.

Nicely answered on the reddit form btw. But no matter what you say haters will always be haters. (I think they have issue tbh)

They think we exist to 'ruin' their fun when in reality most of us just play for casual fun. Thats me anyway. Im not into gaming as much. So I just want the most fun with the least amount of effort.
AA allows me to accomplish this.:)

MoonShadow 2014-03-27 19:32

Quote:

Serieus, klinkt leuk, nu nog effe de hack kopen voor een jaartje en we zijn vertrokken.
Sorry.
Seriously? Sounds fun. All we have to do know is buy the hack for a year and we can start rage-ing :D

not-DANNYonPC 2014-03-27 19:55

Quote:

A competition between who has the best hacks

Team AA vs the world lol

Teddi 2014-03-27 23:37

In reality, it's going to be really fucking annoying being placed in the hacker section of titanfall.

"Oh yay! I don't really get banned!" yeah, but now you're going to get killed every 2 seconds as there's always someone with a better configuration.

I can only imagine the LAG on those hacker servers.

Another point, I don't think this is just what we're being told. I believe there will be some surveying and analysis that'll be incorporated, tracking abilities that'll monitor how people rage/use hacks.

It's hugely suspicious to me.

MoonShadow 2014-03-28 00:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teddi (Post 617803)
In reality, it's going to be really fucking annoying being placed in the hacker section of titanfall.

"Oh yay! I don't really get banned!" yeah, but now you're going to get killed every 2 seconds as there's always someone with a better configuration.

I can only imagine the LAG on those hacker servers.

Another point, I don't think this is just what we're being told. I believe there will be some surveying and analysis that'll be incorporated, tracking abilities that'll monitor how people rage/use hacks.

It's hugely suspicious to me.

I think you are right on that. They will monitor what and how they use cheats in order to update their tools to detect cheaters. I think if this becomes a success, PunkBuster and VacBan will use the same technology and bring it even further!