View Single Post

Old 2012-05-01, 11:34   #15 (permalink)
Boogi29

Quote:
Originally Posted by einbein View Post
Hardware aimbot :>
Definately too expensive but nice if ur into Xbox n shit.

this isnt aimbot related its just a controller that presses button's for you you could make macro with side stepping punches via the software etc im getting it today ye im going into xbox again now with this it also allos you to make a dropshot fire macro like one button it goes to pronze aim on him auto and fires with a macro set that you made its really great the controller if you play fifa 12 you can record skil moves and you always be able to do them as you save it and export it to the controller via the software

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/7708451.page

Imagine being able to consistently perform a particularly complicated gaming move with ruthless efficiency, coupled with perfect execution… with very little effort by simply pressing a button? That’s what these macro-modded controllers allow gamers to do!

For other gamers, that are not using one of these so-called macro modded controllers, in order to pull off the same move they may need to be particularly dexterous because the same technique could require analogue stick movements in conjunction with a combination of sequence-specific button presses.

I can honestly see the attraction to wanting one of these controllers, but if I did have one, it would only be used to defeat spammers. That being said, they cost a lot of money and I cannot justify the expense as I’m only a casual weekend gamer.

I sincerely hope that we don’t ever see online gamers using these dodgy controllers for FNC!

im getting it today or tomorow then i can pwn some scrubz image playing nba and recording all those dunks skil moves or with fifa or any sport fighting race game it plays back automaticly with a toggle button on off so if u close u pres it on then when ever u want off

thats why those chinees and japans so good in dead or alive or any fighting games like tekken 6 mk saving all combos multiple pages and combo's u wil never lose

Last edited by Boogi29 : 2012-05-01 at 11:43.