How to use the IRC support channel
This guide will show you how to connect to our support page, where you will receive the best help in the fastest time, offered at Artificial Aiming.
Click the link/button to join our support chat: (PLEASE USE YOUR FORUM NAME!)
- Use button, 99% of questions asked in support have already been covered in the forums. A quick search will help you and us by keeping the flow of support channel users minimal.
- When you join (you know you have joined when you see a list of names on the right side) STATE YOUR QUESTION OR PROBLEM! Don't sit there saying HELP or ANYONE THERE? Just ask what you need to ask and wait for a reply.
- If you don't get an answer within a few minutes DON'T LEAVE!!!! If you have to leave simply say "I have to leave now. But I will be back later in the day/tomorrow." Please remember we are not robots.
- Be aware of timezones. The staff/mods/trustees are spread over a variety of timezones. Usually once the time is past 3AM GMT you should try again the next day.
- When we do finally answer your question PLEASE LEAVE THE CHANNEL! Do not idle in the support channel after your issue is fixed.
- Do not use the support channel for requesting HWID resets. Please use THIS THREAD
- Do not ever give your password to anyone in that channel. If someone does ask for it then they are trying to scam you and you should report them to a staff member.
Last edited by Tydus : 2020-04-06 at 10:35.