View Single Post

Old 2024-02-01, 19:36   #2 (permalink)
Tydus
Artificial Aiming Staff

Welcome to Artificial Aiming Support! í*¼í¼Ÿ
Connecting with us is easy! Just follow these simple steps for the best and fastest assistance:
  1. Click the Button: Most questions are already answered in our forums. Use the button to find what you need and help us keep the support channel smooth.
  2. Speak Up: Once you're in (look for the list of names on the right), don't be shy! Tell us your question or problem directly. Skip the generic calls like "HELP" and "ANYONE THERE?" to keep things quick and efficient.
  3. Stay Connected: If you don't get a response right away, don't panic! Please don't leave suddenly. If you have to go, just say, "I need to leave now, but I'll be back later today/tomorrow." Remember, we're real people, not robots.
  4. Timezone Awareness: Our team is spread across different timezones. If it's past 3 AM GMT, try again the next day.
  5. Wrap it Up: Once we've answered your question, do us a favor and leave the support channel. No need to hang around!
  6. No HWID Resets Here: For HWID resets, use THIS THREAD instead of the support channel.
  7. Guard Your Password: Never share your password here. If someone asks, they might be up to no good. Report it to a staff member ASAP.
Join our Support Chat: Click here and use your forum name!

Got it? Awesome! We're here to help. í*½í¸Ší*½íº€

Games I'm currently playing : Escape From Tarkov, World of Warships, WarThunder, WarFrame, Rocket League

Click Here To Purchase My Config Editor