ArtificialAiming

ArtificialAiming (https://www.artificialaiming.net/forum/forum_index.php)
-   Non-hack related (https://www.artificialaiming.net/forum/non-hack-related/)
-   -   Bordom, and Drunken Photoshoping (https://www.artificialaiming.net/forum/non-hack-related/92996-bordom-drunken-photoshoping.html)

Panemon 2014-08-24 03:45

Bordom, and Drunken Photoshoping

You probably must understand what is going on in America right now to get this, or you might know, but whatever, I got bored and made this:

ocutinom 2014-08-24 03:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Panemon (Post 654615)
You probably must understand what is going on in America right now to get this, or you might know, but whatever, I got bored and made this:

+10 char dam

vertigo9 2014-08-24 08:41

I usually travel to texas... so the standard comments are:

- Fuck Obama
- he want to take down the second amendment
- Fuck Obama
- I am not going to pay more taxes to pay for the wellfare of homeless drunk addicts
- Fuck that nigga of Obama
- He's a muslim as well

now.. since it was texas I said.. well yeah.. it's texas..
then a month ago I went in cincinnati, and point 1 to 4 were still applying...

Obama has become as Berlusconi..: a lot of people vote him, but no one will tell you that :D

fox806 2014-08-24 12:12

I'd like to see a tumblr addon:

Feature list:
  • Have tumblrers tell you how worthless a piece of shit you are for being a white, straight male with a good education in a STEM subject.
  • Watch how they poison everything with their hardcore postmodernist "my opinion trumps the paper you're citing that sums up 10 years of corroborating but not collaborating research" 'epistemology'.
  • Stand there in bewilderment when you find out that their theory of truth neither includes correspondence to reality nor coherence, but a correspondence to their opinion - and theirs only.
  • Watch them poison anti-corruption movements like operation wall street with crap that isn't related to corruption at all and drop the anti corruption element. Watch how a former anti-corruption movement drowns in bullshit and ultimately dissolves.
  • Watch them poison things you like - such as, but not limited to games.
  • A joke about something bad is equal to doing that bad thing in their eyes - unless if they are the ones making the joke. (or doing the bad thing for that matter)
  • ... and much more.

Haruhi 2014-08-24 12:59

That SJW/Femenist shit is turning into a cult.

Panemon 2014-08-24 17:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by fox806 (Post 654671)
I'd like to see a tumblr addon:

Feature list:
  • Have tumblrers tell you how worthless a piece of shit you are for being a white, straight male with a good education in a STEM subject.
  • Watch how they poison everything with their hardcore postmodernist "my opinion trumps the paper you're citing that sums up 10 years of corroborating but not collaborating research" 'epistemology'.
  • Stand there in bewilderment when you find out that their theory of truth neither includes correspondence to reality nor coherence, but a correspondence to their opinion - and theirs only.
  • Watch them poison anti-corruption movements like operation wall street with crap that isn't related to corruption at all and drop the anti corruption element. Watch how a former anti-corruption movement drowns in bullshit and ultimately dissolves.
  • Watch them poison things you like - such as, but not limited to games.
  • A joke about something bad is equal to doing that bad thing in their eyes - unless if they are the ones making the joke. (or doing the bad thing for that matter)
  • ... and much more.

You sir deserve a standing ovation! I couldn't agree with you more. :)