ArtificialAiming

ArtificialAiming (https://www.artificialaiming.net/forum/forum_index.php)
-   Non-hack related (https://www.artificialaiming.net/forum/non-hack-related/)
-   -   BF4 patch FUCKUP 16 Dec (https://www.artificialaiming.net/forum/non-hack-related/79727-bf4-patch-fuckup-16-dec.html)

eNsLaVe 2013-12-16 09:15

BF4 patch FUCKUP 16 Dec

Dice fucked up BAD on this one:

battlelog:
http://tinyurl.com/oc4h6ot

youtube:
http://tinyurl.com/q3fmgao

http://tinyurl.com/onrffok

it seems that they also patched out a working defib lol

I still can't believe it :mad:

all i want is some nice sli performance without crashing

edit: disabling SLI fixed the flicker for me

Haruhi 2013-12-16 11:54

No patchnotes, no announcement.
Did someone spill coffee on the "RELEASE PATCH ANYWAY" button?

eNsLaVe 2013-12-16 12:08

Even FFOW is better then this pile of crap, they should hire kaos studios...

Doober, give Mitch a call will you? :-P

In all of my gaming years Ive never seen anything this bad.... I'm sick of it

Haruhi 2013-12-16 12:40

You have some serious issues as game company when even the cheaters start to get annoyed by ingame bugs, lol.

eNsLaVe 2013-12-16 13:08

The game update for PC is now live. Please read down below for change notes.

We’ve rolled out a new PC game update and will continue to make improvements based on your feedback. The update includes fixes with the aim to increase the general stability of the game, and eliminates bugs that you may have experienced. It also includes an improvement to the so-called “Netcode”.

Dec 16 PC Game Update Notes
-Fix for a crash that would cause the game to stall, resulting in a sound loop. This should eliminate most of the problems relating to this.
-Fix for the SUAV (introduced in the China Rising expansion pack) not exploding when hitting enemy soldiers. While these indeed should be deadly, they were never designed for “roadkilling” opponents.
-Fixed one of the issues related to the so-called “Netcode” (see below for details)
-Fix for player tags not always showing when needed to, resulting in players shooting team members.
-Fix for graphical flickering appearing on terrain.
-Fixed the instance where players suddenly would transition into Spectator Mode while playing the Defuse game mode.
-Fix for a Defuse bug where none of the teams would win a round by letting the timer run out. -Fix for players getting stuck in the revive screen after being killed.
-Fix for players getting stuck in the kill camera after being revived.
-Fix for the game mode specific ribbons being counted twice in the multiplayer progression.
-Made the NVidia 331.82 driver version mandatory for all players.
-Disabled DirectX 11.1 on NVidia cards that have outdated drivers.
-Fixed driver version not being properly detected on NVidia Optimus systems.
-Fixed a minor crash that could occur when bringing up the scoreboard.
-Fix for the issue where the game would get stuck in loading screen when players tried to join a Second Assault map without actually owning Second Assault.

“Netcode” improvement
We’ve addressed the so called “Kill trading”. This refers to when two players fire at each other and, seemingly, both die at the same time. The time window where a bullet could cause damage from an already dead player is now calculated as intended, decreasing the timeframe when players with high latency could get a kill, even though they should be dead according to the server.

The changelog is up: they fixed the texture flicker... LOL!

Ps: check this out:

http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/5718/7i48.jpg

IceFrog 2013-12-16 13:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by eNsLaVe (Post 574011)

Texture Quality : A++

DICE is jost awesome :cool:

buffi 2013-12-16 13:27

doctasnipa 2013-12-16 14:17

LMAO! DICE Fail!

Maddok 2013-12-16 15:46

You should Acceppt,Bf is not more what it was... :cool:

eNsLaVe 2013-12-16 16:04

Amd's Mantle will fix all! Even the shitty netcode! Sometimes i fire 100+ lmg headshots with full autoaimbot on some guy and still he kills me 2 secs later with a single feetshot

DICE FUCKING FIX UR DAMN GAME!

Nytro 2013-12-16 20:16

Yeah the Netcode is still horrible. It depends on which server you play.

But I have no texture flickering with AMD Radeon HD 7950 OC Boost and latest BETA driver.

IceFrog 2013-12-16 20:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nytro (Post 574131)
Yeah the Netcode is still horrible. It depends on which server you play.

But I have no texture flickering with AMD Radeon HD 7950 OC Boost and latest BETA driver.

Yep only Crossfire/SLI has the problems.

lawlz1 2013-12-16 22:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by eNsLaVe (Post 574047)
Amd's Mantle will fix all! Even the shitty netcode! Sometimes i fire 100+ lmg headshots with full autoaimbot on some guy and still he kills me 2 secs later with a single feetshot

Ironically its the best anticheat they ever made when aimbot headshots cant kill legits but they can kill us with 2 shots in the leg rofl.

eNsLaVe 2013-12-17 09:36

they say that they have fixed something: http://tinyurl.com/prlolff

so what are the other 3 things that they broke?

geribaldi 2013-12-17 09:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by eNsLaVe (Post 574047)

looooooool

eNsLaVe 2013-12-19 16:02

Dice quote about the 16dec fuckup SLI/CF hotfix delay:

Quote:

Ali Hassoon ?@Striterax_ 17u
@Devast8nDiscoDa because it needs testing and verification that it works
obviously they haven't done any testing before they released the 16dec patch in the first place.....

people are still very pissed about it on the BL boards

Awesome battlelog post:
Quote:

I have suffered the many "CTD's" - "BF4 has stopped working" - "Unable to Connect contact EA Help" - for a month now...

And now I get the same - texture flickering throughout the whole game and maps... All since the patch 3 days ago and having read the EA support log - I won't be going down that road that's for sure - Jeez it was that simple after all folks..... It was all OUR firewalls fault - what utter garbage. MR ANDREW WILSON you really are piling the BS high on this one...

So what we do now EA ?? - sit down like good little children and wait for a grown up to sort things out ????

Good God you can't even roll out a patch... That addresses an issue without causing another... Seems that EA / Dice are simply clutching at straws and trying the scatter gun approach to fixing their product... Perhaps EA have issued a Gold Battlepack to DICE with one in ..... Coz that's what MR ANDREW WILSON seems to think will keep the masses happy and the wolf from the door.

IT WON'T MATEY !! Moves are finally afoot to start investigating your actions - you stock is falling - and anyone with one halfpenny of sense will NEVER PRE-ORDER an EA game again - and should honestly consider boycotting all future EA products. I for one will never be fooled again by your BS and hype !!!!

YES MR ANDREW WILSON - note I said your product - not my game - 29/11/2013 you pushed this product out - and it is not fit for purpose.... Having read so many posts in these threads I have always tried to be fair and patient... However mine and many others patience is at an end now.. After posting this I gonna email my MP and MEP... because someone in government in the States , the UK or Sweden needs to ask some serious questions about your Companies actions and motives before release and the down right shoddy way you have treated your customer base following release.

I not going to throw my dummy into the dirt and stamp my feet and shout " fix the game EA "..... I will say this though....

YOU WILL REAP WHAT YOU SOW.... You game is a cluster f**k.... Your fixes and patches are a cluster f**k.... Your PR is a cluster f**k... When will someone's nerve at DICE break and spill the beans on this whole disastrous game release.
Update:
New patch tomorrow to unfuckup the fuckup, hopefully they'll get it right tis time....

No release notes yet, they just posted some crap on twitter

derpatron 2013-12-19 17:38

Luckily i dont have any of these issues, must be because i shouted: Justin Bieber ou Ahkbar 10 times before installing bf4.

Haruhi 2013-12-19 17:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by eNsLaVe (Post 575159)
Update:
New patch tomorrow to unfuckup the fuckup, hopefully they'll get it right tis time....

No release notes yet, they just posted some crap on twitter

I swear you meant
"New patch to fuckup the already fuckedup game."

eNsLaVe 2013-12-20 10:45

New patch is out, they actually posted release notes! AMAZING!

looking at the bl boards: seems they have managed to fix something (but forgot the netcode)

So far so good....

Haruhi 2013-12-21 11:28

Noobs, willnotbuynextbattlefield.