ArtificialAiming

ArtificialAiming (https://www.artificialaiming.net/forum/forum_index.php)
-   Non-hack related (https://www.artificialaiming.net/forum/non-hack-related/)
-   -   Xbox One Reveal 2013 Highlights. (https://www.artificialaiming.net/forum/non-hack-related/72625-xbox-one-reveal-2013-highlights.html)

Mizore 2013-05-23 20:36

Xbox One Reveal 2013 Highlights.
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbWgUO-Rqcw

Moonpie 2013-05-23 21:33

TV TV TV TV TV SPORT TV TV SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS TV TV HALO-SERIES TV TV CALL OF DUTY CALL OF DUTY CALL OF DUTY DOG CALL OF DUTY


Seen it waaay to many times already. Still funny, and sad..

Haruhi 2013-05-23 21:46

Xbox about to become the next watercooler!

l33t-wow 2013-05-23 21:46



Would never buy a console of any type.
Its just dumb to pay 400 € for a castrated computer with lower tech than you coud get for the same price..

JJ91 2013-05-23 22:13

Call of Gimmick

BumbleBee 2013-05-23 22:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonpie (Post 525912)
TV TV TV TV TV SPORT TV TV SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS TV TV HALO-SERIES TV TV CALL OF DUTY CALL OF DUTY CALL OF DUTY DOG CALL OF DUTY


Seen it waaay to many times already. Still funny, and sad..

TV part isn't even available for people outside the US and the kinect always on issue makes me feel uncomfortable.

Moonpie 2013-05-24 04:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by BumbleBee (Post 525928)
TV part isn't even available for people outside the US and the kinect always on issue makes me feel uncomfortable.

You don't like having a 1080p camera always-on in the living room? =)

LordYoda76 2013-05-25 20:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by l33t-wow (Post 525916)


Would never buy a console of any type.
Its just dumb to pay 400 € for a castrated computer with lower tech than you coud get for the same price..

ah maybe dont think i could get a 8x core pc atm with the same video card for 400-500 bucks, if i remember right they lost money on every xbox 360 they sold for a long time

gadesignz 2013-05-26 08:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haruhi (Post 525914)
Xbox about to become the next watercooler!

lmao, It could happen after all it is microsoft for fuck sake. :p

BumbleBee 2013-05-26 23:02



All times are GMT. The time now is 13:49.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5