ArtificialAiming

ArtificialAiming (https://www.artificialaiming.net/forum/forum_index.php)
-   Non-hack related (https://www.artificialaiming.net/forum/non-hack-related/)
-   -   World First L4D Exploit + 1st Vid (https://www.artificialaiming.net/forum/non-hack-related/20935-world-first-l4d-exploit-1st-vid.html)

blackdawn7979 2008-12-27 02:06

World First L4D Exploit + 1st Vid

Here it is, first mercy finale exploit on earth, enjoy it , add princess buttercups on steam if u want me to personally show you, 3 people in this game know how to do this....
YouTube - L4D exploit

STEAM NAME - Blackdawn7979

Syntax 2008-12-27 02:29

thanks for the vid i wil ltest this ;D

Armageddon 2008-12-27 02:47

I can't get it to shoot me forward, it only shoots me like.. 8 feet... also that steam name doesn't work. (You have to use your steam ACCOUNT name, not your nickname).

Oh, I figured it out, you have to hit the gun to "Charge" up it's catapult. LOL

blackdawn7979 2008-12-27 02:53

hehe steam name is blackdawn7979

Xsniper0 2008-12-27 07:22

OMG that is insane does this work in versus mode? Also is there other exploits that you know of or a site? I have seen one where this player was able to spawn muti times when infected without delay. I noticed he kept on logging in and out before it happened. Ever heard of an exploit like that ?:)

Grim32 2008-12-27 08:30

Bit of an old glitch, it's called 'charging the rocket' you can do it on Death Toll barricade to get past the barricade without alerting the horde. You have to hit in for a while, then like you see, jump in the direction you want to go.

-Grim

blackdawn7979 2008-12-27 08:38

yep it does work in vs, i showed 3 of my friends, and we invited friends to be infected, by the end, they all were saying they didnt want to be our friends, and that we didnt deserve to play with them, then when we all got to da choppa alive, they rage quit....alltalk was on...they were literally screaming at us and we were laughing sooooo hard...best l4d experience ever... B T W, i found an additional exlploit.

~ BECAUSE the tank cannot get to u, it becomes an NPC that will charge in after the player loses the control....if u stand in the right spot...he falls through the elevator shaft and dies....easy as pie...not one of us took any damage from 2 tanks and all those mobs....and i dont know of any sites, this is a result of me and my friend hitting a minigun for 4 hours, Enjoy :) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

~Each gun exploit is EXTREMELY different.....every place you hit it will send you in a different direction, if the hits are even one centimeter off of the target you will shoot either straight up, or off the building, or into a wall....there is also an exact number of bashes to do, its a extremely involved process :P

Alive 2008-12-29 17:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xsniper0 (Post 162883)
Also is there other exploits that you know of

Umm, if your doing NoMercy Campaign, when you go up the ladder, go all the way to the end, there should be a small ledge, slowly move toward edge, and it should eventually bring you down there. Infected dont know how to get to you, same with tanks. Only Hunters are the ones that have been able to get me. Try it :)

I'll try and get a video of it, but my edititing skills are at 0 lol. ;)

Grim32 2008-12-29 17:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alive (Post 163249)
Umm, if your doing NoMercy Campaign, when you go up the ladder, go all the way to the end, there should be a small ledge, slowly move toward edge, and it should eventually bring you down there. Infected dont know how to get to you, same with tanks. Only Hunters are the ones that have been able to get me. Try it :)

I'll try and get a video of it, but my edititing skills are at 0 lol. ;)

Tanks can get up the - it is rare, but they do get there.

-Grim

Heart-Breaker 2009-01-04 23:21

lol the song is nice?
whats the song name?