View Single Post

Old 2014-03-27, 15:19   #9 (permalink)
Haruhi
Artificial Aiming Staff

Korone is Cute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethreus View Post
They will wind up with a practically limitless reference pool of statistical data to further improve the anti-cheat... which could make things tougher for other games that currently or may someday use Fairfight.
Yes and no.

Yes, if they keep tracking banned players, they can benefit their so called PlayStat system and rule maker. (2 systems GameBlocks uses to ban accounts)
They can fill up certain models with data to improve catching cheaters.

But take in mind that the ArtificialAiming cheat is so configurable that FairFight needs eons of data to be potentially lethal against ArtificialAiming.
A game life cycle isn't eons. Better invest in quantum computing EA.

That said, I never got FairFight banned on Warz,
I have an 700 skill/700 hour Battlefield 4 account rank 120 with a 2nd 200 hour test account also both never banned by FairFight,
Lastly im testing FireFall no bans here.

Why? How? Because I restrict myself. I limit my aimbot, change settings often and won't get caught.
But does that make cheating worth it? Yes it does, absolutely! I still own the server, I'm still Nr.1 the downside of this all is you cannot dominate the server - what people see as rage hacking (breaking the gameplay) - any longer.

But that doesn't mean cheating has become useless, you still retain the 'edge'.

The best part of it, FairFight cannot detect cheats meaning our cheat is undetectable.

Last edited by Haruhi : 2014-03-27 at 15:27.