Go Back   ArtificialAiming > Public Section > General Discussions

General Discussions Talk about anything you like

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes

Nether Cheats Hacks - Nether Cheat Hack Aimbot
Old 11-02-2013, 02:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
ArtificialAiming Staff

 
Haruhi is offline
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Kingdom of The Netherlands
Posts: 16,596
Nether Nether Cheats Hacks - Nether Cheat Hack Aimbot

Our VIP's are now enjoying the brand new Nether hack.
It has everything you come to expect from ArtificialAiming.
Like an Aimbot, TriggerBot, 3D/2D Radar, Warning System with norecoil and nosway.
For more information click the Nether logo!


Nether



In-Game Screenshots




__________________

Last edited by Haruhi : 08-06-2014 at 12:58 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-02-2013, 08:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Siiggz is offline
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 5
How will this work? if i buy masterPackage VIP for 20 usd will i then be able to download the cheat or will i then be able to buy the cheat?
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-02-2013, 08:18 PM   #3 (permalink)
ArtificialAiming VIP
 
inkslinger is offline
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Hacker Ridge WarZ
Posts: 714
yes if you buy yhte masterpackage for 1 week $20 usd you will get to use all Hacks from AA for one week,,, including Nether
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-02-2013, 09:01 PM   #4 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Siiggz is offline
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by inkslinger View Post
yes if you buy yhte masterpackage for 1 week $20 usd you will get to use all Hacks from AA for one week,,, including Nether
Which one for an example?
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-02-2013, 09:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
ArtificialAiming VIP
 
Moonpie is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: ElectronicDiceArts
Posts: 1,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siiggz View Post
Which one for an example?
http://www.artificialaiming.net/foru...kage_hacks.php

All of them.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by nocturnal View Post
I think i found my sextoy.

  Reply With Quote

Old 11-03-2013, 10:05 AM   #6 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Siiggz is offline
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 5
Hi, i just want to know. Will i be banned, they already stated they got no anti cheat. But can i be banned from nether or anything? Can i get a one free week of this cheat if i create a video with it.

With fraps and sony vegas of course i got a high end pc so it shouldnt be any trouble in that. I am just afraid of getting banned

- Don't tell me there is always a risk of getting banned, i know. But some cheats have higher risk than other.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-03-2013, 10:09 AM   #7 (permalink)
ArtificialAiming Staff
 
Doober is offline
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 3,552
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siiggz View Post
Hi, i just want to know. Will i be banned, they already stated they got no anti cheat. But can i be banned from nether or anything? Can i get a one free week of this cheat if i create a video with it.

With fraps and sony vegas of course i got a high end pc so it shouldnt be any trouble in that. I am just afraid of getting banned

- Don't tell me there is always a risk of getting banned, i know. But some cheats have higher risk than other.
There is always a risk. Hell the developers could manually ban you if enough reports come in.

And yeah...no free hacks. There are a ton of VIPs who build and publish videos by their choice. While we appreciate those videos we don't expect them to ask for anything in return.

It also looks like you're pretty much anticheat to us

http://www.twitch.tv/siiggz/profile
__________________

Last edited by Doober : 11-03-2013 at 10:11 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-03-2013, 10:21 AM   #8 (permalink)
ArtificialAiming User
 
Krizzy is offline
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: AA Forums
Posts: 1,638
Now that's a nice find, maybe just maybe he's had enough?
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-03-2013, 10:44 AM   #9 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Siiggz is offline
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doober View Post
There is always a risk. Hell the developers could manually ban you if enough reports come in.

And yeah...no free hacks. There are a ton of VIPs who build and publish videos by their choice. While we appreciate those videos we don't expect them to ask for anything in return.

It also looks like you're pretty much anticheat to us

http://www.twitch.tv/siiggz/profile
What do you mean by anti cheat.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-03-2013, 10:48 AM   #10 (permalink)
ArtificialAiming User
 
Krizzy is offline
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: AA Forums
Posts: 1,638
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siiggz View Post
What do you mean by anti cheat.
He means by the looks of your videos, it seems that you are against people who cheat in games.

I.e calling out cheaters etc...
__________________
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:35 AM.

BF4 Hacks - BF3 Hacks - COD4 Hacks - CODMW3 Hacks - CODBO2 Hacks - APB Hacks - TF2 Hacks - MWO Hacks
All trademarks, screenshots and logos are the property of their respective owners.