ArtificialAiming

ArtificialAiming (http://www.artificialaiming.net/forum/forum_index.php)
-   General Discussions (http://www.artificialaiming.net/forum/general-discussions/)
-   -   Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Cheats Hacks (http://www.artificialaiming.net/forum/general-discussions/63209-chivalry-medieval-warfare-cheats-hacks.html)

Hack4Fun 10-26-2012 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rrock (Post 467864)
every one of those games were popular at release or was a sequel to an already popular game

APB was HUGE when it first came out and had a very very large player base up until that mass wipe that G1 did across all the cheat sites. When they did that wipe, they banned over 70% of the player base and then probably half of them stopped playing the game, so G1 shot themselves in the foot.

CS:GO, AA3 and SMNC were all sequels to games we already had cheats for, dont think I have to remind you that CSS was/still is one of the most played games ever and AA2 was a huge success so we had no reason to believe otherwise for AA3.

I didnt say it was a definite no, I said we would look at it after the player numbers came up. The game is UE and VAC protected, both of which HelioS has a lot of experience with so I did talk to HelioS about it, and he says he will think about it, what more can you ask...just dont beat a dead horse ;)

And just because one person (you) says "I will support you all the way" is not a turning point in whether a cheat is released or not.

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare is the sequel to Age of Chivalry.
Not pushing or protesting but this game can only rise, with all DLC free, and a really, really cheap price, whats stopping people from actually buying it and playing it.

And the game is addictive. :/ - It'd be nice for HelioS to make it. Keeping fingers crossed.

rrock 10-26-2012 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hack4Fun (Post 468053)
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare is the sequel to Age of Chivalry.
Not pushing or protesting but this game can only rise, with all DLC free, and a really, really cheap price, whats stopping people from actually buying it and playing it.

And the game is addictive. :/ - It'd be nice for HelioS to make it. Keeping fingers crossed.

did you NOT read my post FFS?!?!?

the games mentioned were sequels to GAMES WE ALREADY HAD CHEATS FOR...do you even remotely understand what Im saying?

I dont see an Age of Chivalry cheat ANYWHERE on this site.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rrock (Post 467864)
CS:GO, AA3 and SMNC were all sequels to games we already had cheats for, dont think I have to remind you that CSS was/still is one of the most played games ever and AA2 was a huge success so we had no reason to believe otherwise for AA3.

maybe you should Lrn2Read4Fun

sirmike 10-26-2012 11:52 PM

All you people like to toss numbers over and forth to claim you know what's going to happen. Fact is this game is unique in it's own way. A new type of play with swords lol. It's like a shooter but with a sword. Who doesn't want to be King Arthur with an aimbot? I would!
I hope HelioS keeps this game in his "watchlist".
It can become a really big game and I think you'd attrack a new group of customers since I don't know of any hack available at this point for this game. You'd be the first to have one.

rrock 10-27-2012 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sirmike (Post 468274)
All you people like to toss numbers over and forth to claim you know what's going to happen. Fact is this game is unique in it's own way. A new type of play with swords lol. It's like a shooter but with a sword. Who doesn't want to be King Arthur with an aimbot? I would!
I hope HelioS keeps this game in his "watchlist".
It can become a really big game and I think you'd attrack a new group of customers since I don't know of any hack available at this point for this game. You'd be the first to have one.

Dont get me wrong sirmike, I actually think this would be a fun game to cheat in. It is definitely in our watch list. I bought the game, and I actually find it amusingly different....FPS - First Person Slasher
The problem is, the game isnt popular enough right now to drag HelioS away from more important issues at hand.

ScR@ttY 10-27-2012 07:00 PM

game is good yeah and of course would be great to have hack for, just remember helios isnt a hacker for hire and if requests are turned down you have to accept it as his decision and move on.

mpoverege 10-28-2012 02:04 AM

Sorry guys, I was to excited about that game so I spam like an idiot, my bad.

rallepops 10-28-2012 10:48 AM

And he keeps going.

ScR@ttY 10-28-2012 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mpoverege (Post 468644)
Personally I am sick and tired of shooter games, that's why I am not subscribing any more because there is no hacks for fun games, we need something new like hacks for medieval games, and MMO games, C:MW is the game I am very enjoying right now, also assassin's creed 3 will have a fun multiplayer, so if Helio's will make hacks for this games I will spend alot of money, I will even donate so he can change his mind.

your opinion, an aimbot is an aimbot which aims for you if you need to google the meaning then so be it but its for FPS games helios does not make hacks for the others you suggest end of story.

thread needs closing lol

sirmike 10-28-2012 09:12 PM

You can't deny this game needs a hack. it has super potential.
Even with a low playerbase you can easily consider offering a custom hack for this game.
You don't need a lv1, lv2 or lv3 hack for this.
You dont even need ESP or any kind of warnings on your screen. All it takes is an aimbot and a crosshair. The game is much running to the same spot killing the enemy, there is no hiding needed so you don't have to be wallhacking.
Hope HelioS considers this.

proxx 10-31-2012 04:57 PM

oooo theres a thread for this i see :)
please we need a hack for this, aimbot sort asap ^,^