**Edited by TTT** Feb 27-09 @0900
**Do the exact opposite of what this [ARTICLE] says not to do!**
Cheating with common sense
The original posting was made possible by "Spooky"
1. Use common sense. Don't 'Rage' on a server. Once known as a 'hacker' or 'cheater' it doesn't matter where you go 'cause someone will eventually ban you, if you are obvious in your cheating. Players you cheat against will see you again and when they do they will start with "He's cheating, I know for a fact.". Play within the server 'atmosphere'. Don't argue or fuss, don't be arrogant-obnoxious-rude. If your the last player alive on your team get killed by the opposing team, especially if your lower honor. Don't make impossible shots. Don't act like an 'out of control' little kid. Don't name-change, its obvious. If your on defense then defend not assualt. Set up your hack with more legit settings. Don't be aggressive, be patient and wait for them to come to you, basic reliable iron-site sight picture distance in game for most is around 60 or less with heavy fog (like the bridge map) so don't shoot until they are in the open and distance 60 or less so anyone observing you will see the target too, its what they see not what you say that matters. Don't brag or rub it in their face, foster good will and relationships with others, might need their kindness one day when others think your cheating. Play like your not that good.
2. Use common sense. Don't challenge/force an admin or players to look more closely. Don't be obvious, if you wern't cheating you wouldn't be invincible, don't go against 5 players and destroy them. A non-cheating player chances of in-game survival against 5 players is slim because of the number of bullets coming your way from those 5 players, maybe get one or two of them and then get killed, looks more legit.
3. Use common sense. Don't respond to in-game chat. Don't respond to cheating accusations. Defensive responses validates thinking of people who made up their minds. Don't respond to people who threaten to report you. They want you to respond, they want you to be rude and say something that when put together with other things you said give a person reason to think you cheat. They collect chat logs for Anti-Cheat organizations. Its best to not participate in game chat at all. Don't respond to taunts. They want you on the defensive trying to justify your actions, thats where most slip up. Don't report enemy locations because with the hack you will see them when other players don't.
4. Use common sense. If someone starts a votekick against you don't complain. See how it plays out, maybe it suceeds - maybe it doesn't. Some people hit the F5 key to vote just because they can and not for any other reason. If you get kicked leave the server, don't go back for a day. If you get kicked it satisfies the ones who kicked you, if your gone there is a good chance they will forget about you and not report. Don't name-change to prevent kicks, its recorded in logs.
5. Use common sense. There are a lot of people who think they are good at this game and have more ego than skill. Snipers for example think they are un-touchable and can't believe it when they get killed, it hurts their feelings. Never mind they were trying to assualt with a sniper rifle in the open (what idiot tries to assualt with a single shot sniper rifle against automatic weapons and nade launchers anyway?), never mind they stayed in one place all the time and everyone knew where they were because it was obvious, they think they are untouchable. If there are people like this (and assume there are) or high honor people, don't be obvious, take some time, take it slow and easy, go to various spots and pretend your looking for them. Get killed some - especially by the higher honor people. If your higher honor get killed by lower honor players occaisionally, especially below 20 honor.
6. Use common sense. Don't own players outright. Give them some credit, let them kill you too, it sooths wounded egos. Let players have fun, its no fun getting your butt kicked by hacks. If your a leader, hang back, let your team work. As the leader wing a few to decrease health making it eaisier for your guys to finish them off, you still get leader points. Don't pick the SAW, pick a regular rifle. "Why not the SAW?" ...you will notice the fully auto capabilities of the saw means lots of tracers in a straight line or multiple hits to the same spots with the hack, this indicates no-recoil, its obvious and seen by observation. A regular rifle on single fire is less obvious. Set the aim-bot for body shots not head shots.
7. Use common sense. Don't participate in, or start, votekicks. If you hit the F5 key everytime theres a votekick the person getting kicked might remember you voted (or started the votekick), they will also vote against you. Don't participate in votekicks against people being picked on. If its another cheater don't vote, you want the other cheater to be the focus of their attention, they might get kicked and then you don't have an 'attention magnet' to draw attention from you if you vote.
8. Use common sense. Work with your team not against them. Don't try to be the one with the most kills or a lone wolf type. Let your team get some too, don't be greedy. Move with your team when they move, don't go running out in front of everyone else destroying the opposing team.
9. Use common sense. Know when to leave a server. If people on the server think your cheating, leave. If your constantly getting SS'd, leave. If your team mates try to TK you, leave. If people start to vote-kick because they think your cheating, leave. If the admin shows up, especially if people have been complaining about you, leave. If you encounter another cheater, leave, don't try to out-hack them even if you can 'cause if you do at some point your going to slip up and play like your'e cheating.
10. Use common sense. Move to cover, look around, wait, then move again. Don't dart from place to place 'hoppin 'n poppin' as you go. Don't go straight for where you know players are at.
11. Use common sense. Hide your hacks. Don't put them in the game directory, rename them. Most cheaters make hack detection easy by not renaming the hack files and placing them somewhere less likely to be scanned. One of the first things thats scanned for is names of known hacks and common locations like 'Program Files', game directory, or the windows directory.
12. Use common sense. Play with the minimum hack capabilities. No-fog, skin hack, wall-hack, aim-bots with wide detection angles set, will get you caught because you will play differently. A wall hack for example, many of you don't realize when your using a wall hack you automatically turn your in-game character in their direction and track their movements, its obvious, others can see it too. Player tags with names and distance, no skin hacks, fog, narrow aim-bot angle or a trigger bot are good. Why do you need skin hack, wall hack, and no-fog when you know where everyone is by tags? Playing with all the graphics of the hack enabled adds to the number of things the SS cleaner has to remove, it doesn't remove the no-fog for everyone. Especially don't use no-fog if you don't have a fast computer and higher-end graphics card. Your graphics rendering in-game will be less burdened and you play smoother without a ton of added visuals, your in-game graphics being lit up like a christmas tree might look 'cool' but its going to slow things down some for most.
13. Use common sense. If your at a noob level then make noob mistakes. Don't appear 'expert' with new accounts or if your one of the lower honor's on the server.
14. Use common sense. Server-Hop a lot. Make a couple hundred points on one server then go to another server. Don't become a 'regular' on a single particular server. The longer and more your on a particular server the more likley it becomes you get caught by long-term observation.
15. Use common sense. If you get banned don't appeal the ban and cover your tracks. There is a 99.9% chance they will never un-ban you. Forget banned accounts, never use them again, read the private forum to find out what you need to establish a new account and cover your tracks. Never give any of the hack files to anyone. Never use or post in-game name(s) on any cheat forum.
16. Use common sense. Remember...Instant gratification, egerness, ego, and greed will do nothing but shorten your cheating survival.
17. use a ip spoofer (if Possible)
18. use a CD Key spoofer (if possible)
19. use your head (if possible)
In short, just be a player that no one pays attention to, and finally, I will mention the main theme again Use common sense.
Last edited by Tony The Tiger : 2009-02-27 at 14:01.
Reason: **Edit by TTT** added some comments
I'm sure the clanners among us appreciate this post. But they probably won't post it here
When u have to reckon with all this, what's the fun off cheating ?
Originally Posted by jeremy34
Oh yeah, and you are the expert, right ? Member since Januari 2010 and having a big dick. Seriously, another reply from some fucking scumbag who thinks the sun rises out of his navel, sets in his scrotum and only cares what lies between the two.