I don't know if you guys like suggestions or not but here goes
1. Bone ESP
2. Built in map hack
3. No Spread
4. ESP visibility checks ( so you see the bones from #1, as say yellow, then when the enemy comes around a corner into view you see the bones as red)
1. The bones make it nice to know where to aim and also to see like, what they are doing, if they have their arm up throwing a grenade if they are crouching around the corner where they are facing etc.
2. Airstrikes Airstrikes Airstrikes! a maphack for the in game map makes the airstrikes so awesome...
3. no spread, well, thats obvious, for more accuracy.
4. good as sometimes in close quarters maps, the esp makes it hard to see if they are in a room far away, or if they are in plain view, or if they have peaked around the corner or not... or... you get the idea...
edited by Doober...public hacks get detected all the time...