Thread: Been waiting.
View Single Post

Old 2018-09-09, 18:22   #3 (permalink)
H8Society
ArtificialAiming Trusted

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoelDunn View Post
Okay look, i get people are busy and shit but i've been waiting days for a response in the stupid ribbit live support thing, never get a thing, admins, one of you please DM me to sort out this ridiculous account ban. I was unjustly banned, i made a forum post explaining that i was banned using a cheese from this site that was apparently UD, but i was banned using it, i had legitimate proof, my account got banned for 7 days for doing that, even though i can't tell admins any other way because they never respond on live chat. I then make a new account to ask the admin why i was banned, because the ban reason was not for talking about a false ban or anything it was something completely different that made no sense, this new account was also banned and my original account was permanently banned, and now i am permanently banned from ever using AA again? All because an admin didn't like that the only way for me to talk about me being banned, was on the forums, where so many others have done it too? It is completely unfair and the ban was legitimately done for no reason, like i said, first ban was completely uncalled for and warranted a warning at very most, then to go and perma ban me and any new accounts i make, for simply wanting to know why i was banned? I think it's complete BS. I love AA, i have loved AA since i started using it months ago, it is the best cheat provider around for the price, and it is completely unfair that i can no longer use it at all anymore because of something so stupid. Admins, please DM me so we can get this bloody sorted.

(Watch this post also disappear within an hour, just like all my other ones)
Who the fuck are you?