View Single Post

Old 2018-01-03, 21:05   #3 (permalink)
Furniturewhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by inabilityrus View Post
I myself inabilityrus lied to staff so I could retrieve an answer not knowing how bad it was this made them disappointed, I was banned for 3 days I deserved this for being annoying in discord and lying.. Don't lie to staff ever you will be caught and punished. My sincere apologies go out to the staff and customers I annoyed, It won't happen again -inabilityrus edit: I lied to the staff about not having any hacks other than artificialaim on my desktop.

So what’s the lesson that you’ve learned here? Next time, when you ask for help-our admins legit look out what’s best for their consumers before themselves...and when they try to help and only to get lied to frustrates the holy hell out of everyone involved, not just them. They take the time out of their day to reply to everyone on their forums and IRC chat. All they’ve ever asked for is to give them a detailed reason why the issue is happening and to be straight forward with the questions they ask. Next time-learn from this and answer with 100% honesty.