View Single Post

Old 2015-07-01, 08:31   #4 (permalink)
Tydus
Artificial Aiming Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearsonm90 View Post
So I am guessing that is going to be a no?? Ah man oh well just a game I will have to play to get good at again lol.. But if something was possible for them to do I believe there was like 30k or 300k players on today now since open beta. And to anyone who hasn't tried it out I recommend it. Once I get my check ill get my VIP back so ill post in there and maybe we can get a group to play together
Personally i hate the way world of tanks/warplanes/ships does it's hitpoints based health system, which is why i love war thunder so much better the fact you can one shot a tank if you hit them in weak spots and just kill the crew inside its more balanced the fact you can get behide a better tank and rekt there day with just one shot and unlike world of tanks they can just turn around and start shooting back and who ever has more hp wins

Im sure that war thunder will bring ships out soon and we already have a war thunder hack :P

Games I'm currently playing : Escape From Tarkov, World of Warships, WarThunder, WarFrame, Rocket League

Click Here To Purchase My Config Editor