View Single Post

Apology to Doobs and Staff
Old 2015-05-28, 01:32   #1 (permalink)
sirujanodr

Apology to Doobs and Staff

About a year ago... I was VIP, and I enjoyed several subscriptions at once.. I made a choice to say something that insulted what the staff tries to do for us here.. not only did I say this, but I cold heartedly defended myself in saying it. So, let me explain, I hit a few bumps with my loader and account, and decide to seek Live support.. Now I did as told, and simply stated my issue and waited.. to make this part short, I can say in hindsight that my issue did not have a resolve as yet as I was told, and I should have waited as i was told.. But instead, I decided to badger staff for an answer, and that did not go very well. I was met with something that I totally neglected to accept.. At that moment I chose to reflect something from myself, by way of saying that the AA staff has social problems and were inept to help me. I made a technical issue , something personal.. and then insulted the staff. Well.. I was quickly shown the door..

Well time passed.. And I found myself here again, thinking it's all good.. for a few days.. Until I was slapped with a ban. I quickly joined chat thinking to play it cool and brush things under the rug.. I was quickly reminded of the nasty comment I hurled at AA staff and shown the door again.. All I can think at that point is I deserved that. But I wanted to express that I am very sorry.. You all provided a customer service the same way I do on a daily basis, and I acted extremely out of character through no fault of AA staff. I got to wait and watch staff assist members with dilligence, all the more why I know I'm an asshole.. and hope Doobs and rest of AA staff can forgive me.