View Single Post

Old 2014-10-20, 14:31   #7 (permalink)
Maddok
ArtificialAiming User

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralLeeRetarded View Post
Well it went into "testing" like two to three months ago(maybe longer its been too long ) It's been in this vague testing state with no information, Is it updated at all? Daily/weekly etc? No one really knows lol all I know is since it went into testing I've lost two or three accounts(and a few before that), which I'm not complaining about, bans happen and battleeyes a bitch, I've had tons of fun with the DayZ hack, however I'm not willing to help test anymore/I won't tell people to purchase mp for one game(which they shouldn't do anyway)
yea,that sounds all fine for me.thats what i think...
I thought the hack is almost half year offline.But i can't remember (no clue)

there is right now so much stuff going arround,that ViP sites are Supporting BattleEye
Or that most ViP sites are cóntrolled by 1 dude...not sure about that.

I dont think BattleEye is a bitch,it's a guy who is doing his Job.
Leggit or not...not sure.

as I said,i think WE NEVER TESTED anything for HelioS officially.
there was an time ArmAII/DayZ MOD where Helios put new build online and we tried it out,and got banned again.I posted also in that thread,after that time,HelioS did never respond back.

If the MASTER himself is not talking to us,I am asking myself how People can talk about TEST
maybe some guys,behind the lines.But trust me,NOT here in the Public/ViP Forum
(don't Forget the moles)

If you are game/beta tester, there must be a comunication between DEV and TESTERs otherwise it will not go well right ?

even with the KERNEL thing we got banned.And to be honest,i never saw a member saying HOLY I am now 3month undetected/Not banned.

I only know that DayZ SA/ArmA3 & ArmA2 DayZ MOD are still most wanted...

g.
Mad
Originally Posted by Unishred View Post
BTW if one of you is k-0s, you're a little bitch for calling out other hackers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
I play from a gameboy color, 900FPS anygame, tweaked by Jesus Christ and Adolf H. Itler himself