View Single Post

Old 2014-09-06, 19:25   #4 (permalink)
GeneralLeeRetarded
ArtificialAiming Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrChiCity View Post
DayZ hasn't been available for almost 5 months now, I dunno what's going on. Apparantly they have been "testing" it on the master package during this time but it keeps getting detected.

I think it's a scam so people buy the master package for DayZ (as the detection status doesn't say it's detected) then find out it's detected and have wasted more money then they would have if it was a single purchase.
A scam?! DONT FUCKING BUY IT, nuff said. No one twisted our arms to buy mp to TEST it. We get fifty+ other hacks and get to use dayz IF WE WANT, as a BONUS. You guys are self entitled pricks. HelioS is trying to beat it, if there's such other better sites that work, why the fuck are you sitting around here whining? SMH...read any post of people asking the state of the hack, I'm always honest an say it's sketchy and not to buy it if you're not buying it for everything else. Buying a fifty hack combo for one game is pretty stupid. If you did that then YOU wasted your money, Masterpackage is the best deal hands down, is why I got it for a year. Because I've used multiple cheats..

Tydus' Store

AA American Airlines Discord

Last edited by GeneralLeeRetarded : 2014-09-06 at 19:28.