View Single Post

Old 2014-05-02, 03:53   #588 (permalink)
alcra817

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralLeeRetarded View Post
1: Ive only purchased one account so far and it has yet to be vac banned/cheatpunched.

2:Yes, currently autogather only does wood mainly when you have a pick/hatchet out, however when youre close to a rock source it does pick it up(very slowly though, its faster to turn off autogather and hit the rocks your self unfortunately), what I do is just sit in my home while my ore is smelting and listen to music er somthin and ill get a few thousand wood in like ten mins or so, but you gotta eat, I find if you alt tab nothing in game happens, I don't seem to lose hunger and I don't autogather:/ May just be me though lol autogather is still useful if you need wood though.

3: Warning is say if someone looks at you, a red message pops up center top screen saying "warning player looking at you "such and such percent visibility he has on you" trigger bot is when you look at someone(aiming in) itll auto fire for you so you don't have to fire(never used this so I cant go into further detail), remote kill is part of shield/auto gather, you set it to a degree of field of view that it kills and it does damage depending on the wep you have out(I suggest not using it and turning the kill part of shield off and leave autogather on when you want it, unless youre a rage hacker and kill everyone n shit)

4: Nah no warning, it comes in waves but its been a decently long while since a vac ban has occurred.

5: No it is 100% on you if you decide to purchase it and cheat. Why should they reimburse you for breaking the game rules?

6: You buy it from the purchase page like every other hack, ill link it if needed. Download of client comes after purchase youll be pmed with details.
(https://www.artificialaiming.net/forum/payments.php)
Thanks so much dude. One more thing how long can you auto wood without being banned