Thread: Rust hack
View Single Post

Old 2014-03-10, 11:22   #11 (permalink)
iBullet

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealpredator View Post
Wow that is some great info Bullet, Thanks!
So does the aim bot lock on only if you hold it or click toggle a certain button? Does it automatically switch targets right away if I happen to kill someone, because I wouldn't want to hit my friends on accident(would look suspicious to them). Also, how does targeting work, will it only go for headshots?

I heard somewhere that's it's not a good idea to turn spread/recoil control on because VAC can tell or is this a myth, if not I'd actually use this feature more than aim bot.
Lock on is changeable, there's a few different settings, via a key, always on, on until you press it again, ect, you can change heaps of different values for it also, so it locks on only in your view, only when you're aiming, bulletdrop, bullet spread, autofire, ect. If you enable it via a key and don't have auto-fire, I feel that you wouldn't kill anyone unless you pressed it and shot at them. For me, I need to be aiming in, holding Q and be looking practically at them for it to lock on. You can change it from headshots to body shots or other by the settings.

Not sure about the last feature although apparently super speed/jump has a possibility that the creators are watching/looking out for that, I assume if you move 100metres in 1 second it's suspicious, I don't have it enabled, besides if the admin also has esp, wouldn't want him see me zipping around, so I just avoid it.

Also no problem, I don't mind giving you info, I was also wondering about these things and wanted assistance so I know how it feels. I bought the masterpackage for a week (20usd) and giving it a trial run, you'll need to get lv3 for all the proper features, it's more fun with it all.

If you buy it and I recommend it, start it like this.

~Open the launcher
~Open steam
~Open cmd and type "ipconfig /dnsflush"
~Load the Rust hack
~Run the game

Last edited by iBullet : 2014-03-10 at 11:29.