View Single Post

I suggest something of and Issue with a hack of bf4, Please read.
Old 2014-01-17, 08:08   #1 (permalink)
hack2651

BF3 I suggest something of and Issue with a hack of bf4, Please read.

Hello,
Firstly, I'm new to these hack world and I like it since is... Unbelievably awesome .
I bought the Helios Lvl2 first for a month to see and test your hacks to make sure you are not mediocre people, and it was just awesome.
then, now I bought the Lvl3 for 3 months and see how it goes and it absolutely a beast of hack. However, I might check in other hacks as well, but if you guys can add [a knife hack(optional),] TV-Missile lock on enemies aimhack, gunner aimhack fix for all choppers to the Lvl 3 helios. I will be paying for these hacks for life and know that you are capable to beat the sh** out of any game.

My suggestion which I have and issue with is that the TV-Missiles the aimbot or aimhack doesn't work. Recently I wanted to get some kills with the TV-Missile in air superiority and destroy some bad boys. However, every time I press the key for aimhack it goes really high and never locks on any enemy.

Another issue is that lately the Aimhack in helicopters is only working in the viper. the other ones just throw the bullets to the center or locks to the center or ground.

Perhaps is an issue that I don't know how to configure the hacks.
If you have any suggestions to this and/or any comments feel free to add.

Sorry if I used the wrong place to post this I kinda being a noob in these site as well.

Best,
Hack