Thread: Aimbots?
View Single Post

Old 2013-06-19, 07:11   #18 (permalink)
Adamisk
ArtificialAiming User

Just saying "lifetime" is not defined only as "the extent of human life"... I have a lifetime pack at the other site in case new games pop up later on that I wanna fuck around in since I'm a casual now and I rather like the idea of getting even 2 years out of the $120 I paid.

That aside, why no lifetime here? As it was stated, yearly sub makes more money. As for customer treatment I've seen plenty of good and bad here and at other sites. Remember, paid hack sites aren't corporate operations or the like so you can either get great support from business-minded people or flak from amateurs who ride off the general fact that you are desperate to pwn and will pay regardless of treatment (usually).

Funfact: I have a life sub elsewhere, but between you and me the quality here has always been better. My thing is that my life status provides me with "good enough" cheetz that I can toy around with for a few years hopefully.

I was sad to learn that the Defiance devs managed a win with their recent patch (rare thing to see) as I was hoping to sub to that here but apparently the game isn't a great seller there or here (I hear ya Haru). I don't see myself buying the game otherwise, it just isnt THAT good.

Last edited by Adamisk : 2013-06-20 at 01:11.