Thread: Aimbots?
View Single Post

Old 2013-06-05, 21:48   #11 (permalink)
l33t-wow
ArtificialAiming User

WHAT KIND OF CONVERSATION IS THIS ?
1. HelioS will never provide Life Time becouse he isnt retarded and want to make as much money as he can with his knowledge, we would all do the same and its not reprehensible at all.

2. The detection rate is lower as on all other Sites i seen in my entire Life, at all Games.
(The only Detections that occure are 75 % manual Bans and 25 % Bans for Stupidity and/or People that can't read. Example you can't minimize BF3 with the Hackloaded otherwise you get dirty Screenshots sometimes.)

I can understand if you are kind of picky with your Money, but belive me there is no Site out there that Threat their Customers better than here.
I mean Okay sometimes the Staffs are a bit ruff and sometimes even a'*#ol?s, but in all times its about stupid Questions.

I seen other Sites out there which direct Ban everyone who had something bad to mention about them.
I seen other Sites that just shutdown Projects without anykind of Refund/Extra Time or something as compensation.

I give you one example why you shoud never use/pay an other Site : AA.net was down for around 4-6 Days for DDOS and Host changes. They gave EVERYONE 1 Month extra Subscription. They would not even needed to give anykind of
compensation for that Time.

Last edited by l33t-wow : 2013-06-05 at 21:57.