View Single Post

Old 2013-04-12, 22:45   #11 (permalink)
ZmanRykiller
ArtificialAiming User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmike View Post
stop acting like a spoiled brat. If you come here to show off how you good and all that go back to kindergarten. People here ask for simple help we don't need show offs like you telling how you doing it all good while others struggle. Either help or stay out.
I was not talking to you was i? No didnt think so.. If i don't want to share its upto me.. I could share and i would if you pm me asking.. But i cant until i get home on monday i was going to send pictures to some that cant get it working to make it easy for others. But right now im using my feonsays ipad, so cant upload nore link pics in pm (plus cheat engine can get you banned easy) teleport can get you banned so i won't share that and some other things they havent patched (YET) I can show people how to get one hit kill well makes your gun really powerful (Not sure if they can track that or not but if you do get banned then thats not my bad as i said its really easy to get banned using cheat engine. And help or stay out errrm how about you watch things on how to use cheat engine first! The only people on here who can stop other from posting helpful or not are mods and the great coder himself. If i want to post repliying to other i can helpful or not!!!