View Single Post

Old 2013-01-30, 19:12   #10 (permalink)
TheEnigmatic
ArtificialAiming User

Quote:
Originally Posted by RipperHex View Post
Im living in the world at which a player using AA aimbot is warned that he is being watched by a GM (yes they do warn you) not sure why.

If a GM watches you in WarZ for some ridiculous reason they give you a message on your screen that you are being watched. (two of my friends use AA and both have seen the message) including nigger in this thread.

So my above comment regarding the deletion of your character once your notified that a GM is watching you would be a smart move i guess. sure my grammar is poor and so is my spelling but don't insult me mate i don't open my mouth unless i have facts.
I think the will NOT be able to see ur screen but they will watch ur server logs maybe how much and WHAT u have in your Global Inventory.

I just got my last account banned this morning.
I dont kill much people maybe 10-15 ONLY at very short range 0-25 meter
I also always tried to avoid other player contact only shot when there was no other soluten to get out. Things like people spawning in front of u or direct behind u.
Never used the Unlimited Stamina to its limit I played just with the ESP
But i have nice loot almost everything u can have more than 30 M4 or SiG 556 ,Blazer bla bal but when they decide to LOCK ur account they will do without any witness or evidence.