View Single Post

Old 2012-10-26, 10:09   #31 (permalink)
Hack4Fun
ArtificialAiming User

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrock View Post
every one of those games were popular at release or was a sequel to an already popular game

APB was HUGE when it first came out and had a very very large player base up until that mass wipe that G1 did across all the cheat sites. When they did that wipe, they banned over 70% of the player base and then probably half of them stopped playing the game, so G1 shot themselves in the foot.

CS:GO, AA3 and SMNC were all sequels to games we already had cheats for, dont think I have to remind you that CSS was/still is one of the most played games ever and AA2 was a huge success so we had no reason to believe otherwise for AA3.

I didnt say it was a definite no, I said we would look at it after the player numbers came up. The game is UE and VAC protected, both of which HelioS has a lot of experience with so I did talk to HelioS about it, and he says he will think about it, what more can you ask...just dont beat a dead horse

And just because one person (you) says "I will support you all the way" is not a turning point in whether a cheat is released or not.
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare is the sequel to Age of Chivalry.
Not pushing or protesting but this game can only rise, with all DLC free, and a really, really cheap price, whats stopping people from actually buying it and playing it.

And the game is addictive. :/ - It'd be nice for HelioS to make it. Keeping fingers crossed.