View Single Post

Old 2012-10-23, 21:21   #299 (permalink)
Rax93
ArtificialAiming User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBusiness View Post
Scoped Magnum is ingame legit. I've played against dozens upon dozens of DICE employees and they've never 1 hit me, so it sounds like you're just crying.

WarZ is fun, but the Dev's are all a bunch of mongs who just want to make a quick buck, and then troll those players that gave them money.

If you think it's cool for a dev company to lie and bullshit about their game before opening it up to be bought, and then OPENLY call you a faggot and admit to spawning weapons for their friends and intending to use godmode to kill you, then you're a bigger mong than sergey. Also, is it okay if I kick you in the nuts repeatedly and charge you $30 for the privilege? It's really fun, honest.

Fact it, you can't support dev companies like this, they're garbage.
1) They are not using it anymore, but just ask to my bf3 clan or the gamers community I'm in, to the ones who tested the beta and was playing with me that matches (quite a few). Anyway, you cannot put a silencer on the .44 magnum scoped.

2) I'm not defending them. I actually don't give a fuck about devs if I can enjoy their game.

3) People support Activision, aka the copy-paste company. But, as I said, I don't support devs, companies or similars, I just want to have and enjoyable game and, guess what, I'm enjoying warz.

4) If you are searching for some cry, you are in the wrong place. Instead, you started attacking me because I said something that many knows (.44 magnum) and because I said I like the game.
What a mature guy we have over here.