View Single Post

Old 2012-10-23, 20:45   #297 (permalink)
TheBusiness
ArtificialAiming User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rax93 View Post
+1

Anyway, in bf3 beta some DICE employees was running around with a 1HK silenced and scoped magnum (personally tried the weapon, in my chest, quite a few times), so is not really the first thing ever of this kind...

I'm not defending him, but HE is not THE WHOLE GAME...

I personally like WarZ, you can call me dumb or whatever you want, but people still like CoD MW3, don't see the problem
Scoped Magnum is ingame legit. I've played against dozens upon dozens of DICE employees and they've never 1 hit me, so it sounds like you're just crying.

WarZ is fun, but the Dev's are all a bunch of mongs who just want to make a quick buck, and then troll those players that gave them money.

If you think it's cool for a dev company to lie and bullshit about their game before opening it up to be bought, and then OPENLY call you a faggot and admit to spawning weapons for their friends and intending to use godmode to kill you, then you're a bigger mong than sergey. Also, is it okay if I kick you in the nuts repeatedly and charge you $30 for the privilege? It's really fun, honest.

Fact it, you can't support dev companies like this, they're garbage.