View Single Post

Old 2012-06-29, 22:42   #27 (permalink)
Mr Derp

Then I apologize, I have only read very minimal on this forum at all and therefore had no knowledge of your final decision regarding this.

I also used the thread to inform you that the your e-mail did not work, as I wrote, or I would have used that way of contact.

Either way, I think / thought that through the information I shared with me that AA could be able to make some kind of plan for the future support for hacks / scripts in LoL since it is just getting bigger and bigger but apparently not. You maybe don't have programmer in your staff at this moment that have the know how or commitment to do this sort of software/hacks/whatever but who knows what the future brings?
I myself work in the cooling part of the pc world with my own company and I always try to keep at least a window open for the future as long as any sugestions/requests is within my niche.

Now not to be rude or anything but you could use another tone in your message like; "I'm sorry but this has been brought to our attention before and we don't have any plans on supporting hacks for LoL"

Last edited by Mr Derp : 2012-06-29 at 22:45.