View Single Post

Old 2012-04-19, 17:17   #109 (permalink)
nikaT
ArtificialAiming User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamisk View Post
It's improved leaps and bounds since I first asked about Tribes here. If AA stamped its approval on this I would pick the game back up. It really is just too hard to skillshot in this game, I mean, you're practically forced to be a noobtuber all day since 85% of the players just spam with weak aim and acquire kills that way.

if anything this game NEEDS AA. I'd certainly enjoy the fast leveling X]

No such thing as a noob tube in this game. I believe the term you seek is thumper-humper.

But really though. There isn't really anyone out there who can make long range shots with disk launchers or thumpers consistently. I'm pretty damn good at it myself but thats still like a 20% chance to hit.

The best way to kill someone in this game is to be skiing fast enough to get along side them. Absolute best position is flying above them at roughly the same speed. Then, aim doesn't quite matter as much. You can simply shoot the ground near them twice if they are a light, three times if they are a medium. Or once your aim is good enough, land a direct hit and kill them in one shot for light or two for medium.

Last edited by nikaT : 2012-04-19 at 17:28.