View Single Post

Firefall
Old 2012-04-04, 05:49   #79 (permalink)
LenKim

Firefall

So I got into the Firefall Beta last week, and just started playing it yesterday (when the beta servers went online 24/7) and I have to say, despite my limited expectations the game is actually quite a lot of fun.

The PvE is both fun and significantly more challenging that I had imagined, the open world is immersive, dynamic (nothing quite makes you curse under your breath than setting up a mining thumper only to see a Chosen encampment on your friendly city with some big-ass laser turrets and about 20 soldiers who would like to do nothing more than insert their gats into your rectal cavity) and actually quite a sight to behold and the PvP is excellent--maps are varied and designed well, the classes are somewhat balanced and skills are really fun.

Just wondering if there are any other AA'ers who have been playing the beta? And if there are any plans for framework development?

Even if there aren't, when they finish polishing it for either release or open beta, I think everyone should give it a go. There hasn't been a game out quite like it to date.