Thread: Hey gusy
View Single Post

Old 2012-02-01, 21:28   #4 (permalink)
V|K|NG-babo[PT]
ArtificialAiming User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakerman View Post
New member here, have a couple of questions.

I recently had purchased hacks for BF3 from another provider, did not know about Helios here and AA. Looked promising etc. after a couple of weeks I was banned by Punkbuster, could not connect to any servers unless they were not punkbuster enabled. I was not crazy going on killing sprees, but I must of pissed off GCC admin and they seemed to have reported me for a multi hack violation. I tried to protest it lol but punkbuster said they see no reason to lift my ban. EA said that they can;t do anything...that it is up to them and gave me 15% off ea products..lmao!!!! plus, I had back to Kirkland on that one!!!

I recently got another key and working on a new player and real scared on going on and hacking with it..use my old one and just have fun on non punk buster servers.

Is there some way to convince punk buster to lift my ban ? I was level 40 before I started using the hack..was mostly just curious and I am mostly a Jet Pilot so not an advantage.

Any of you use AA and have had a ban ? I know it is a risk and that is the excuse the other hack company told me. I have another month with them..and reading up on AA, think I will change, still find it entertaining especially with my buds.

thanks
happy aiming
Indeed those are the risks you take when you cheat.