View Single Post

Old 2012-01-20, 05:53   #3 (permalink)
M4DEX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkangel06 View Post
I play BF3 and have the Level 3 package for 2 months and I can't...no matter how hard I try or how blatantly obvious I do it (like taking out the entire team before the round starts)... I can't get a permanent ban.

Here's some of the chatter I see in game chat:

"I'm reporting you"
"You're being recorded"
"Good luck with your banned account"
"Oh right! One-shotted with a handgun from 1500 yards away?"
"How did I die from a knife hit while inside my tank?"

Now I've been banned from many, many servers especially when I spam "Mass Murder" but all I do is find another server to join. And for the record, I have always joined PB servers which makes it even sweeter because the chat explodes with noobs saying it's imposible to cheat with Punk Buster

For the last 2 months I have killed 1000's and 1000's of players and (in game) I'm still alive to talk about it. I don't always use mass murder because I still like to play a normal round(well normal in a hacking sense) but trust me, I have have tested AA in every way and no matter what happens...I NEVER GET BANNED. Of course it's not a guarantee as I was banned with AA playing BF2 last year but it still didn't deter me as you can see.

To the guys that run Artificial Aiming...You guys rock and it has been worth every single cent.
Ya this is a problem...i tried to get banned with my main account but it is still alive If you want to get a ban join on Servers where DICE Dev Members are Playing and rape them hard with Massmurder ;-)

----------
Sometimes I put a kleenex on my dick and pretend it's a ghost