View Single Post

Old 2012-01-17, 14:59   #11 (permalink)
johnb32xq
ArtificialAiming User

I found this post CrazyCanukk Moderator said in a fourm post related to hacking makes me laugh

we Know the truth...

we know there is hackers..

find me a fps game played online where there isnt hackers..

almost every game from every genre of video games has some sort of cheating going on...this isnt exactly something new to BF3.

the hackers are EXTREMELY sophisticated and i know one site that purchased 1000's of copies of bf3 and multiple other titles. apparently as part of their "premium" member ship if your account gets banned they will sell you another copy at next to nothing. as fast as PB detects a cheat another is out.

as for deleting threads a quick look at the first 5 pages of threads shows many threads on the topic. we get multiple reports daily about cheaters...and unfortunately many people report good players as cheats and each report has to be looked at properly. this takes time, effort and manpower to do so.

we are trying to come up with a process to streamline removal of the worse, but this has to be done within all legal frame work to ensure its being done properly and fairly so innocent people dont get banned in error. again this takes time, effort to get up and running and must be coordinated across EA and Dice tudios and multiple departments.

this isnt a Mcdonalds drive through where you can order a big mac, large fries and ohhh..ill take the 5 suspected cheaters banned and a large coke please.

it has to be done right and done right the first time..or else there is no use doing it at all.