View Single Post

My thoughts about AA
Old 2011-12-27, 22:38   #1 (permalink)
M4DEX

My thoughts about AA

After all my years i'm cheating i want to résumé and tell you my thought about AA.

I think i have tested nearly all well known cheatsites (about 20). Only here at AA i can feel the spirit of an real community! The support is Awesome and alway very polite and friendly if u are not to stupid to frame a real question.
AA is the site the fewest detection rate. Zero Detections on BF3 after more than 2 Months! Zero Detections on MW3 after more than 2 Months. The list is very long, to long to wirte it down here!

I think Helios is the best Coder out there, i dont want to hype him but his decisions are always for the purpose of the costumers. The Staff forgoes of epic features that make the hack more detecable and AA.net has still unique awesome features. They are always one step ahead PB und VAC to make sure that we wont get banned.

AA.net supports more Games than any other Site and is still the fastest to update the cheats after the Game Content Changed.

The Framework is the most flexible cheat i have ever seen. If u take a bit time u can configure everything u want! You are able to create your own settings, use keybinds and many more.

All that are Arguments to use AA cause no other Site is so willing to do the best Job they can.

For me the main argument to play with AA.net is the friendly Community! You get help whatever your problem is, they do lots of stuff in social media communitys, they PLAY together! On other Sites there are more lonewolfs and the Staff is doing nothing. Here u have BF3 Servers sponsored by the Community, Teamspeak Servers, IRC Chat to hangout

Hope this will all help you to decide for AA.net if you are looking for a really qualitatv hack!

----------
Sometimes I put a kleenex on my dick and pretend it's a ghost