View Single Post

Is there a point at which making a shot would be impossible due to the target(cont.)
Old 2011-12-16, 02:14   #1 (permalink)
nikaT
ArtificialAiming User

Is there a point at which making a shot would be impossible due to the target(cont.)

Title: Is there a point at which making a shot would be impossible due to the target becoming too pixelated?

I was just thinking about random shit and this popped into my mind. If a target is right in front of you, it would take up all of your screen, and be an easy target. If he was double that distance from you, he'd take up about half of your screen, depending on what shape the target is and other variables. Lets zoom out all the way to where he takes up less than one pixel. Is there a limit to how fine your adjustments can be(besides mouse dpi limitations)? If so, and the shot isn't humanly possible to make, could the aimbot make such a shot? I guess what I'm trying to ask is:

1. Is there a limit to how fine adjustments can be(for example, one pixel)?
and
2. Could the aimbot make this shot? Could it go in between pixels with a precision you literally cant make with a mouse?

Also: As sort of a side question.. Would having a lower resolution decrease the max range at which this would happen, if it were to occur?

Last edited by nikaT : 2011-12-16 at 02:30.