View Single Post

Old 2011-11-23, 21:49   #18 (permalink)
Freezera

I was just giving my experience with AA cheats because that's the question Goodguy asked.
And the fact that blackops is VAC and not PB and that you guy's are working around the clock is not relevant at all.
The result is the same, if it's detected you probably will get banned.

And when the blackops hack was detected,
and people reported the fact that they got banned in the private section.
The first reaction of AA wasn't "it's true its detected"
it was more like "you got banned because you where probably raging a lot and got reported"

but when dozens off people are banned at almost the same time
it got nothing to do with "reported" It's detected then.
admitting that is hard because people are paying a lot of money to AA for "undetected hacks".
And i understand that, but AA at to admit later on that the hack was detected and people got banned
because off the AA hack.

And that was the advise i wanted to give to "Goodguy"
If a lot of reports are coming in about people are getting banned
it's not because they got reported like the AA staff said first in the case off blackops
it's because the hack was detected.

And saying something like this Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Lastly. Fuck you.
is very mature and definitely something that must come from someone off the AA staff
that you are embarrassing by acting like a big child how's favorite comic hero just got kicked by the bad guy.
i know i am pressing a wound here that the AA staff doesn't like to hear but that isn't a reason to flame at me.

Same goes for Doober. i am not arrogant
i am just giving my opinion and experience to someone how will give his hard earned money to AA.
Don't know why that's arrogant at all because i was telling this at a constructive and fair way
like "haruhi" said. thx for that btw.

Anyway, i hope that it was usefull to "goodguy"

Last edited by Freezera : 2011-11-23 at 21:55.