View Single Post

Old 2011-10-04, 12:52   #3 (permalink)
V|K|NG-babo[PT]
ArtificialAiming User

Quote:
Originally Posted by dEMONIC_ONE View Post
I understand I was asking alot of questions. But as a adult I have learned it is always good to find the answers out before you spend your money. Thats why I was asking so many. I would think this would of benefited you guys also because people would like answers. Maybe a FAQ page?

I asked 2 very important questions that I felt needed to be answered:

I also have heard you guys say you upgrade time to time. IS this upgrade automatic or do we have to check in the site every day?

do you guys have a way of letting the players know when it has been detected or not to run it?

NOW THE REASON THESE ARE IMPORTANT BEFORE I OR ANYONE PURCHASES THIS STUFF IS SIMPLE:

Noone wants to buy a program that the devs have no communication with the buyers that pb,vast or whoever have detected it and they should not use it. Also if the program is outdated and can make you vulnerable the consumer should know ASAP.

I know alot of you are like this is a stupid questions but you also got to remember you have the view from the inside looking out. We are on the outside looking in.

Anyways thanks for the time you have taken to answer my questions. Even if I did think it was wrong to close the post of a potential buyer when he was asking legitimate questions.
- Client is updated automatically.
- When its detected or we detect anything suspicious its disabled on the client loader and you can't use it.