Thread: Dead Island
View Single Post

Old 2011-09-13, 20:58   #38 (permalink)
vertigo9
ArtificialAiming VIP

these are my thoughts about Dead island.
In every hack site I have a subscription there has been a long thread about having an hack.. and all of them were closed mainly for 2 reasons:

1) the MP portion is small
2) 75% of the kills are with melee weapons.

so these are my considerations:
  • there's a demand for hack in this game, and if HelioS decide to make an hack it will be probably one of the few if not the only.. this may attract cheaters from other sites.
  • The game has quite an audience, for sure more than section 8 or duke nukem (or MNC.. )
  • Since a big part of the game is SP, and you can reply it with bigger enemies every time, I believe it's really worth to create an hack only if it work also on SP
  • The MP part is small, but for sure is comparable, if not even bigger than other games like DUke Nukem, the fact that there's a co op doesn't mean that an hack is not needed (think about L4D series), plus my understanding is that they want to develop more this part.
  • last but not least a memhack with unlimited ammo for SP will be a catch.. and maybe it can be done on MP as well...
I won't cry if there is no hack for this game.. but I believe it may be a good addiction to the masterpackage..

V9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldarano View Post
Yeah sure vertigo one of the most active and loyal members of AA will come to these forums when he is banned in ONE game.
Yeah not going to happen.

Last edited by vertigo9 : 2011-09-13 at 22:12.