Thread: EA Origin
View Single Post

Old 2011-07-24, 09:10   #3 (permalink)
vertigo9
ArtificialAiming VIP

Quote:
FEES ARE PAYABLE IN ADVANCE AND ARE NOT REFUNDABLE IN WHOLE OR IN PART.

EA reserves the right to change our fees or billing methods at any time. If you pay a periodic (e.g. monthly) subscription for an EA Service, EA will provide you with notice of any changes to the fees or billing methods at least thirty (30) days in advance by posting such changes on the EA Service. You are responsible for reviewing the EA Service to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of the EA Service thirty (30) days or more after posting of the changes means that you accept such changes. If any change is unacceptable to you, you may cancel your subscription at any time, but EA will not refund any fees that may have accrued to your Account before cancellation of your subscription, and we will not prorate fees for any subscription. If your use of EA Services is subject to use or sales tax, then EA may also charge you for any such taxes, in addition to the subscription or other fees. For further information, visit support.ea.com.

Lol... I bought something on Origin yesterday.. and for all the merchandise bought on line or via phone we have 15 days to send it back... it's the law here in Italy...

so I'm buying a copy of BF3 the day of the debut.. raga as hell.. and If I'll be banned within 2 weeks.. well return it and get a second copy .. rinse and repeat..

V9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldarano View Post
Yeah sure vertigo one of the most active and loyal members of AA will come to these forums when he is banned in ONE game.
Yeah not going to happen.