View Single Post

Old 2011-05-07, 17:50   #34 (permalink)
b00n0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicOnline View Post
APB is available as separate subscribtion in all 3 levels

For more info and sales: https://www.artificialaiming.net/forum/payments.php

great stuff, i will be buying it later!!!

from APB:R BLOG!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Techmech
Cheaters (aimbotters)
It keeps baffling us that people are cheating in one moment, then paying for premium, and then continue cheating? Seems really odd, given the amount of money you will be risking for something that literally only will help you aim. We have ON PURPOSE not kicked hackers for over a week to monitor what they are doing. That clearly will change. One semi-famous aimbot site realized that we had caught a slew of their users over the weekend (though we did so silently), then they stopped their own hack, and then earlier today re-enabled it. Sigh... when will they ever learn. Anyway - before Open Beta we will perform various changes, which will be good for the game, and bad for the aimbotters. Long term we have a more radical solution to the issue, which we will share when it's ready . In the short term we also have what we think is a good solution, and you should see the beneficial effects of that by Open Beta.

Anyway - with that long list of items, we are steaming ahead with all the other long term changes, and I will update this as we progress on the critical long-term PvP and team improvement items.
i guess they catched a other site?