View Single Post

Immortal's Auto-Scripts/Macros for games (Helicopterswitch, ToggleSprint, ETC) -
Old 2011-04-19, 08:43   #1 (permalink)
immortal_lifeowner
ArtificialAiming User

Immortal's Auto-Scripts/Macros for games (Helicopterswitch, ToggleSprint, ETC) -

After learning some scripting at school, I thought maybe I can make a script that does things automatically in games. I started at a different hack site to make a script that automatically starts the client, starts BC2, waits for the client to load, minimize BC2, login to client and then inject, and then maximize BC2. The script got pretty good in the end after some testing and improvements. However, a script like that is not needed here at , because the client is very automatic and one of the best client's out in my opinion. I started making two other scripts aswell, an Helicopterswitch for BF2 and a SprintToggle for BC2 a few days ago. Now, I decided to share these scripts with the community here at , I hope you guys will enjoy them. I will make other scripts too, and just tell me if there is something you would like, for example swapping to grenade -> Throw it -> and swap back to main gun, or autopistol, etc...

All the scripts are made with AutoIt3 and are saved in .au3 filetype. You will have to download AutoIt3 to read and run this file, or to compile it to an executable. Go here to download it: http://www.autoitscript.com/site/autoit/downloads/.
If you want to compile it to an .exe with a custom icon, then use the “Compile script to .exe” program to compile the script with the custom icon, but remember to read the instructions below before doing that.

The downloads are .zip files/folders, inside are 3 icons. Standard, basic, and an custom script icon for the game. Aswell, there is a .doc file which is a guide for how to compile .au3 file to .exe file. The last file/main file in the folder is of course the autoit 3 script file in .au3 filetype.

Downloads

BC2
BC2 AutoSpot v1.1-1.zip
This script will when clicking/pressing left mouse button; send q once to spot the enemy.
BC2 ToggleSprint v1.1-1.zip
Do you hate that you dont have the option in bc2 making it possible to toggle sprint, just like you can with crouch? Then this script is for you!
BC2 HoldAim v1.0-1.zip
This script will when releasing right mouse button; send a right mouse button click to go out of zoom/aim/sight.

BF2
BF2 Helicopterswitch v2.0.zip
This script will after clicking/holding chosen key; switch to gunner seat, change to TV-missile, shoot one missile, change back to pilot seat after max duration of missile. If the key is still being hold, the process will be repeated when new TV-missile is ready to be launched.
BF2 ToggleSprint v1.0-1.zip
If you like the BC2 ToggleSprint, you will probably like the BF2 ToggleSprint too!

Instructions: Note: You may click the pause button at any time to pause the script.
1: Download the .au3 file -> place the script anywhere on your computer. You may compile the .au3 file to an .exe file with a custom icon.
2: Follow the instructions on screen, and a .txt configuration file will be created. If you move the script, you must move the .txt file to the same location, or you will get the instructions again when launching the script first time.
3: You may create a shortcut to the .au3 file or .exe file (if you compiled it to .exe), and place this shortcut anywhere (for example desktop). Working on: Will soon make an AimPress script for BC2, which will zoom when you press a button, and when you release the button, it will zoom out. I will also take requests for other scripts, just post them here.

If you try my scripts, please tell me of any bugs and if you think of some improvements.

----------------------------------
Do you wonder how you can support me?
You support me just by downloading my scripts, leaving opinions/improvement ideas for the scripts or ideas of new scripts, and by telling people and friends about my scripts and providing my links to download them. If you know about any forums with people interested in my scripts, please tell which forum(s) by PM/mail/msn so I can make a thread there. If you want to donate me to support me further, please contact me by PM, mail or MSN.

Last edited by immortal_lifeowner : 2011-04-19 at 09:25.