View Single Post

Old 2011-03-25, 04:17   #19 (permalink)
SzecH
ArtificialAiming User

Quote:
Originally Posted by HymanShocker View Post
Yes, I obviously got frustrated, but Christ. It doesn't help that this online community I inadvertently stumbled upon seems to completely condone and enable the practice of doing everything possible to give the player an extremely unfair and unethical advantage over their opponent.

Meh. I'm sure I'll get banned here in a minute, but I am extremely curious to know whether VAC will actually catch him (and others using the same hack) and whether Crytek will actually do anything do patch this exploit. My guess is no and no.
Extremely unfair advantage - YES! Unethical? Is there an ethical code to online computer gaming now? Or are you suggesting there should be some generic ethical code to competition? Give me a break! These folks bought their game. Purchased games are for everyone to play and enjoy however they seem fit: Your idea of unfair is another's idea of cutting edge programming. It's a game - enjoy it for what it is at face value. If you don't like the reality of a software advantage - go back to console gaming. ->
(15:23) · @BumbleBee · people say i have hairs like justin bieber
(15:23) · @BumbleBee · i'm mad

Last edited by SzecH : 2011-03-25 at 04:21.