View Single Post

Old 2011-03-24, 23:13   #16 (permalink)
Doober
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HymanShocker View Post
Yes, I obviously got frustrated, but Christ. It doesn't help that this online community I inadvertently stumbled upon seems to completely condone and enable the practice of doing everything possible to give the player an extremely unfair and unethical advantage over their opponent.

Meh. I'm sure I'll get banned here in a minute, but I am extremely curious to know whether VAC will actually catch him (and others using the same hack) and whether Crytek will actually do anything do patch this exploit. My guess is no and no.
Hyman...since you put together sentences with proper grammar you get a +1 in my book.

On a more serious note there are QUITE A FEW people here who buy the level 1 hack. Does that give them an advantage? Sure. A huge advantage? Nope.

I think you need to rephrase your statement of "extremely unfair". The person who goes into a server with full autoaim is probably going to ruin your game. But I don't think you realize the population of people who are just getting a "slight" advantage...