View Single Post

Old 2011-03-18, 13:54   #10 (permalink)
chadmeister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haxon_baby View Post
LOL i just got rapped by some people, lolol, to be all honest I hope helios does not release a hack for BF3 till after a couple of months when it comes out, that game is going to be the best and hacking is just going to plain ruin it sorry to say
I don't believe it will ruin it.Those popular games Bf series and cod series will always have players.People have been hacking Bf2 and cod4 forever and those games are running strong, look at bbc2 ,We have been hacking since it came out and still plenty of servers.Those other games that are just thrown together quick only die out quick because they were doomed from the start.I like home front mainly cause its something different,but Bf3 comes out I will be moving that game to my frontlines fuel of war folder lol, but it won't be the hackers closing the game down it will be Bf3 that does it for you.Plus making a hack 3 months later?All this does is give other sites to come out with it first and for us members to be running around dieing every second from another hack.