View Single Post

Pls stop raping homefront
Old 2011-03-18, 03:11   #1 (permalink)
DJEv0l

Pls stop raping homefront

Look this game has a small following and 200 servers and i personally love it I'll also renew my master sciption when i get cash together but for real it's hard to find a server where this is not rampant and no I am not anti cheat, quite the opposite it's just it gets to be a lil 2 much. Also inb4 whining, I don't have hack etc ,aimbot is overkill to say anything. I would like to see this game get a following and emptying servers is fun used to do it but it will ruin this game like apb. Now you can tell me to go cry and I might. Sensitive. This game was doomed from the start and this is not helping much but I personally enjoy it and can do serious damage with the basic m22 and the holo wtf sights that are redicolous. had scores of 54 and 2 wo cheating almost feels like cheating, I know most of you won't care well prety much all of you but hear me out If this game doesnt take off because servers are emptied by joy driven look at my hacks badasses it will cease to exist. I'll be renewing soon and at most using the radar, ffs who needs an aimbot when most shots even smg sniping are instakills. I respect what you do and will enjoy it soon but pls give a game some time to gather a following because i believe this is doomed and your really not helping.

Take it how you want
tldr-let a game mature gain a following b4 flooding it w hacks especially a doomed one as this is
also looking forward to NS2 hacks hope you have something coooking peace