View Single Post

The first time you'll argue CGI is real
Old 2010-11-22, 22:05   #1 (permalink)
ScR@ttY

Post The first time you'll argue CGI is real

Quote:
This is a 1:00 commercial for ******* sinks or something made by Alex Roman entirely with computer graphics. I know you want to believe it's real, but it's not, just like the SPOILER ALERT!: tooth fairy. Under-the-bed goblins are real though, and they will grope you in your sleep. Per Alex:

Asking your questions; yep, it's all CG -same process as T&S- I tried to put some live-footage shots but i run out of time so CGI did the trick :P

Whole production was 2 and a half months for the initial concept to the final editing; two people: Juan & me.

So yeah, this is the first time you'll watch CGI and argue it's all real. Have fun with that. Flame on, flama', don't hate the pyro, hate the forest fire. Isn't that right, Smokey? "Remember: Only you can preve--" Yeah yeah yeah, shut up and pass the doobie, Yogi.

Hit the jump for the commercial, along with another impressive 13:00 short by Alex that's also entirely CGI (and impressive as hell).

Source

Video is at source, make sure to watch in HD.

Also, make sure to watch the 2nd video right below the first. It's just as good and it's 13 minutes long!

Last edited by ScR@ttY : 2010-11-22 at 22:08.