Thread: [INFO]Twolow24
View Single Post

[INFO]Twolow24
Old 2010-08-29, 00:57   #1 (permalink)
rrock
ArtificialAiming User

[INFO]Twolow24

Attention all loyal VIPs of ArtificialAiming

It has come to the attention of the staff that there is a guy in the APB forum by the name of twolow24 that has been creating videos referred to as "APB Intel" in which he creates a video in hopes of exposing any and all private information pertaining to our private hack. You can view his Youtube channel here
YouTube - Kanaal van twolow24
He is the APB mole that has been giving the admins at APB screen shots of the private section of the forum and talking out his ass about what the hack can and cant do. In his videos, he implies that he has an "inside" informant from ArtificialAiming giving him all his info that he refers to a F.A.G. when in reality HE is getting his own information...HE is the F.A.G.

We have confirmed that twolow24 is in fact a VIP member of AA by the name of ActiveI
member profile here
ArtificialAiming

We also know that his first name is Ryan so this match is undisputed. He registered at AA under twolow24@yahoo.com ...so there should be zero doubt this is the guy.

So lets get to know ActiveI/twolow24

Some initial stats on him, shows he joined AA on May 18th 2010 and had purchased the Master Package so he could have access to the APB beta hack. Since he became a member, he has loaded the APB hack 155 times, thats right 155 times. He also has loaded the L4D and L4D2 hacks a few times. He has for the most part been enjoying the APB hack...as recently as August 22nd.

Some of his "helpful" posts here include:

"Hey guys, I have three keys I use in the beta and decided to fork out the cash to be a VIP here just to get my hands on the hack for it.

Can't wait!"

"Id love to group up but Im paranoid about rtw watching these forums or even pretending to be one of us lol. I'm scared to give out my name."

"The options will always be there...I'm just saying the AA can be refined a good deal as the crim vs crim missions are a big part of its limitations which is why it runs so much trouble free with set... "

"what this means for me is in the next update PB will go most likely go active and at that time I will not use AA for a short time and let this pending scan and ban catch all you guys
"

"I'd rather go my own way and blend into the crowd and keep my key as long as I can. Rolling 4 deep with AA would end up on YouTube for the apb forums to see within a hour."

"even with aimbot the faster you shoot the wider your cross hairs get meaning the accuracy degrades and shots go wildly. Aiming at chest ensures your aiming at the largest part of the body so in theory more shots have a chance to hit vs the head.
For this reason I too aim for chest."

"....I just don't want to hand my ip, hardware id, and name to RTW on a silver platter"

"
For me personally, I just use the aimbot and turn off 2d and 3d. I set the aimbot to 5 degrees so I have to be aiming in the right area to begin with."

"...and if I was a mole from APB I could pm you, get a invite, and have a nice friendly list of hacker toon names in the clan window. I ban a hundred guys at one time and get a free lunch from Dave Jones for my great work.

No thanks
"

And the best one...

"I cant wait to see the self appointed hacker police frapsing and posting on youtube 'evidence' for RTW and other players of their detective work recording presumed aimbots."

His IP address on our forums is 174.78.199.9. Do with that information as you see fit.

So he has been permanently banned as of this evening. Feel free to post on this thread but keep it civilized. We are glad to put this douchebag "in his place".